Many business depend on search results for new leads. One of the most effective ways of increasing your search result ranking is by increasing the size of your footprint on the web.
Plugging into the numerous opportunities available through third party service providers is one way to get the party started. These services can make your site engaging and media-rich while distributing your content across the web at the same time.
Some platforms you can use to get the word out are:
- WordPress.com, Blogspot or other blogging sites
- Flickr – Promotions and event images
- You Tube – Event, instructional or commercial videos
Other marketing tools you can use to post content or just create a business listing include:
- Facebook – Pick up your blog feed or use as a user forum
- Twitter – Make new product announcements or promote a sale
- Digg and Delicious bookmarks – feature a link to new articles on your site
- Yelp Business Pages – List your business
You can also take advantage of free directory services like YP Mobile to further spread your URL across the web.
For more ideas, contact Bloom.